viernes, 7 de octubre de 2011

Welcome to my space...



Mi Novia y Yo

Hi my name is Jose Tovar and I am of Mene Grande, currently live in Maracaibo, I have 22 years old and studying Industrial Engineering in the URBE. This quarter I'm watching 8 subjects and for the seventh quarter. 

I love music, tennis, surf the net, studying Mandarin, talk on the phone with my friends and my girlfriend, eating pizza with my family, I also like going out. 

I like to drive, llanera music or get up early on weekends and less talk about politics,
My dream is to travel a lot and I graduated as an engineer and being a good competent engineer. I love to work on a major company or own and raise a family. 

I like learning new languages. I know English is very important. What should I do to practice my English? Well, listen to music and watch television in English. It's good exercise. Also chat online and have friends in many countries. I use social networking sites like Facebook to connect with people around the world and make friends. The hardest thing for me is to talk. 

Well, this is a little bit about me. I hope you enjoyed ... Please leave a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario