viernes, 7 de octubre de 2011

People in my life




My family:
My mom Yalitza is a great mother and excellent business woman.
My father Santiago is a great person but do not know him very well.
My grandmother Maria is the best of my conscious world in the kitchen because I do not like to cook

 My best friend:
Rosalinda my best friend is she is an old school friend she is Mene Grande and always spent holidays together.

My friend from school:
Ling Jose is my classmate in Urbe, many subjects studied together and had fun on the street is a good friend. 

Neighborhood
My neighbor is very beautiful and hot, I've always liked but I dare not have spoken, I have very good and friendly neighbors. 

At Work 
They are very attentive and help each other all hope we can all understand each other well whenever I have a friend named Carlos who is very crazy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario